- Application: To tidy storage hand tools on pegboard
- Material: Steel
- Surface treatment: Chrome-plated
- Size: 3.0mm dia., 225mm width
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 58g/pc
This multi tool hanger rack is designed to fit 1/4″ and 1/8″ thickness pegboard. It is made of steel and comes with chrome-plating. Its frame wire is in 3mm diameter which guarantees reliability and durability.
This pegboard henger rack is in 225mm wide and has 6 positions for you to storage small tools on it. It is widely used for displaying and showcasing various items and also used to hold things like plier, screwdriver, hammer, handsaw, etc. It can be used in your garages, sheds, workshops, and basements. If you want to remove the hanger, you just slide the hook out of the pegboard holes. No need for any tools or complicated procedures.
Sinovate provides many other solutions for your garage storage. Feel free to contact email@example.com for more details.
|Frame wire diameter||3mm|
|Application||To storage your hand tools tidy on peg board|
|Place of origin||Zhejiang, China|
|Packing||Polybag or blister|
|Leadtime||45 days in normal|
1. Do you offer peg hooks in set pack?
Yes, we do have different set packs for you to choose, from 20pc to 47pc. You can also custom pieces of the set pack. Please contact us for details.
2. What is pegboard?
A board with regularly spaced perforations into which hooks may be inserted for the storage or display of articles.
3. How do you keep Pegboard hooks from coming out?
To ensure hooks won’t fall out of your board, you have 4 options:
- Get the perfect hooks with double peg attachment and appropriate thickness for your board.
- Use metal wire to secure thin hooks.
- Use glue or a zip tie to secure the thin hooks to your board.
- Use plastic peg locks.