- Application: Nail free door back coat hook
- Material: Plastic
- Hook QTY: 4 dual hooks
- Upload capacity: 26lbs(11.8Kg)
This over the door coat hook is perfect for using in living room, bedroom, office or bathroom. Simple and efficient to organize your door back for hanging up scarves, heavy coats, belts, hats, coats and etc. Wherever you use it, the over door plastic hook will bring stylish style and organization to the space.
It is made of PP plastic, light weight, sturdy and never rust. Neat appearance, simple and modern design add a stylish touch to your home and makes your life tidy and orderly. No hardware required, just place it over the top of the door and it is on place. Smooth edges prevent scratching your hands and clothes. No hardware required, just place it over the top of the door and it is on place.
Its size is W324 x H187mm, fits doors up to 45mm thick. NOTE!!! For best experience, please measure your door size before purchasing and ensure the space between door and frame is bigger than 2.5mm, which to make door openning & shutting smoothly.
|Application||To hang stuffs on door back of bathroom, mudroom, closet, bedrooms, laundry room, etc.|
|Place of origin||Zhejiang, China|
|Packing||Head-card, poly bag or mail box|
|Leadtime||45 days in normal|
1. What is PP material?
PP is Polypropylene. It is a tough, rigid and crystalline thermoplastic produced from propene (or propylene) monomer. It is a linear hydrocarbon resin. PP is among the cheapest plastics available today and used widely in everyday objects like packaging trays, household products, battery cases, medical devices, etc.
2. What are the benefits of PP?
PP has a lot of benefits, here we list you some great points.
- Tensile strength: Despite being lightweight, the material is capable of withstanding heavy loads.
- Elasticity and toughness: PP is regarded as a tough material because it can deform without breaking. It’s also very flexible, which makes it easy to mold in different shapes and ensures that it can take significant damage prior to breaking.
- Fatigue resistance: This property is exactly why your shampoo lid is made from PP! Polypropylene retains its shape after being bent or subjected to torsion. This makes it suitable for living hinges.
- Water resistance: PP is highly impermeable. This property is essential for total immersion applications in medical and industrial applications.
- Low cost: This makes it available to a wide range of users.
- High melting point: When compared to other plastics available in the market, PP’s high melting point makes it an excellent option for food appliances (containers, kitchen utensils) where high temperatures are required, as a well as laboratory appliances.