- Application: Work as recovery & tow rope, kinetic energy rope, offroad power stretch snatch rope for jeep, car, truck, ATV, UTV, SUV
- Rope material: PES+PP & rubber inside
- Capacity: 1T, 2T
- Stretching length: From 1.5m to 4m
|Rope color||Orange, yellow, blue, red|
|Capacity||2200lbs/1ton & 4400lbs/2 ton|
|Rope material||PP+PES & rubber inside|
|Hook material||Drop forged steel|
|Place of origin||Shanghai, China|
|Packing||Poly bag or customized package|
|Leadtime||45 days in normal|
This towing rope brings extra whip and fling when you are using it for emergency. It allows for the flexibility in speed and whip around. It also reduces the amount of jerking as the extension stretches to accommodate the change of speed and reduce the slack in the towline.
Main materials of this kinetic energy tow rope are PES and rubber. The PES blended braided jacket has resistant of wear and tear. The two solid mental forged lock hooks make this towline easy to connect and remove. There are 2 black anti-slip handle sleeves for avoiding accidents caused slipping during use. The bungee cord inside allows it stretchable from 1.5m to 4m. The rope diameter and hooks size are actually depending on your choice of capacity. It can be applied to most cars, vehicles, vans, pickup truck, roadside emergency.
- Routine maintenance is required to ensure the rope stay clear of water, sand and soil to prolong its life.
- It is not recommended to rub the rope on sharp surfaces, rocks, trees, etc.
- It is recommended to avoid sharp bends and twists during recovery.
- Rope must be replaced when approximately 25% of the visible outer fibers exhibit abrasion.
1. Do the hooks rust easily?
No. We have had this tow rope for a number of years with no rust on the hooks at all. We do however keep it stored in the right place out of the weather.