- Application: Straight pegboard hook for storage or display small objects
- Material: Steel
- Surface treatment: Chrome-plated
- Size: 3.7mm dia., 50mm arm length
- Weight: 13g/pc
This single arm straight peghook is in 2” long and suitable for 1/4” & 1/8″ thickness peg board. It has double shaped back prongs which can attach to your peg board stable and won’t slip out.
This 2″ straight arm peghook is made of steel and comes with chrome-plating. Its wire diameter is 3.7mm. It can be attached to the pegboard display units by simply inserting the back attached prong into the perforations in the pegboard panel. If you want to remove the hooks, you just slide the hook out of the pegboard hole. No need for any tools or complicated procedures. Objects can be storage or displayed by hanging them over the hook, and you can hang multiple quantities of the same item from the same hook without any problems. It is super for your all hang-sell products including handbags, packed food products or packaged candies.
If you want to know more shape of peghooks, please contact james@ql-tools for more details.
|Size||50mm arm length|
|Hook wire diameter||3.7mm|
|Application||Straight pegboard hook for storage or display small objects|
|Place of origin||Zhejiang, China|
|Packing||Polybag or blister|
|Leadtime||45 days in normal|
1. Do you offer peg hooks in set pack?
Yes, we do have different set packs for you to choose, from 20pc to 47pc. You can also custom pieces of the set pack. Please contact us for details.
2. What is the H.S. code for this item?
Its H.S. code is 83081000.
3. How do you keep Pegboard hooks from coming out?
To ensure hooks won’t fall out of your board, you have 4 options:
- Get the perfect hooks with double peg attachment and appropriate thickness for your board.
- Use metal wire to secure thin hooks.
- Use glue or a zip tie to secure the thin hooks to your board.
- Use plastic peg locks.
4. Are your company manufacturer or trading company?
We started our business as a trading company in 1998. And we setup our own production facility from 2009. So currently we are dealing with manufacturing as well as trading.