- Application: Peghook for hanging small objects
- Material: Steel
- Surface treatment: Chrome-plated
- Size: 3.7mm dia., 45x20mm
- Weight: 7g/pc
This j shape peghook is made of steel and comes with Chrome-plating. It is in standard wire diameter 3.7mm and in size 45 x 20mm. Weight is 7 grams per piece.
This metal peg hook fits for 1/4″ & 1/8″ thickness pegboard. Just simply slide the back prong into the pegboard holes, then it will be on broard for storage or display. Its back prong is shaped so that it can stay securely in place and won’t slip out. In addition, we can make it stay more sturdy by using a plastic lock to secure it. If you plan to remove or change its position, you just need to slide the hook out of the pegboard hole. No need for any tools or complicated procedures.
Check with our catalogue, you can find more peg hooks or peg accessories.
|Hook wire diameter||3.7mm|
|Application||Peghook for hanging small objects|
|Place of origin||Zhejiang, China|
|Packing||Polybag or blister|
|Leadtime||45 days in normal|
1. What is pegboard?
A board with regularly spaced perforations into which hooks may be inserted for the storage or display of articles.
2. Do you have other shapes of peghook to for us choose from?
Yes. We have many different shape hooks. Please check our catalogue for more details
3. Do you offer pegboard hooks which are made of other material?
No. At this moment we only provide metal pegboard hooks to market.
4. How do you keep Pegboard hooks from coming out?
To ensure hooks won’t fall out of your board, you have 4 options:
- Get the perfect hooks with double peg attachment and appropriate thickness for your board.
- Use metal wire to secure thin hooks.
- Use glue or a zip tie to secure the thin hooks to your board.
- Use plastic peg locks.
5. Do you offer peghooks with black color?
No. We only provide chromed peghooks. They are in Silver.
6. Do you provide 5.2mm diameter peghooks?
No. We only provide 3.7mm diameter peg hooks.